Thursday 8 November 2012

VIBRANT VIEWS: SHOWGIRL LIFE? : MISS FOOFOO VON LADY GARDEN'S FABULOUS FANCIES!







Hollaa folks!

Thought I'd drop by and chuck in a cheeky blog of one of my favourite websites for all season burlesque and pin-up accessories! As you can see from the rather bold' pictures some of these may not be for the faint hearted! However' I've been a regular customer for yonks' WEWWW!
I found this website on the hunch of browsing google whilst whithering away in extreme amounts of 'skint' thinking I'd have a little gander at this 'saving the pennies business' instead of feeling the guilt everytime I clicked on the 'proceed to checkout' button for some £32 flower necklace I'd insisted on buying, but since alternative/vintage and pin-up jewellery isn't hugely popular on the interweb' Miss foofoo von lady garden was created for us lovelies who like to look a li'l different now and then!.
Sporting the red bandana with my lovely kitty!


With free delivery around the UK and uber cheap prices its a website no Vintage loving woman can resist!, brooches, polka dot facinators, cherry hair bows and clips to nautical, sleepmasks,ponytail ties and a colourful array of bracelets it's almost every womans dream! ..

Now if only they had their own department store!....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment