Wednesday 17 April 2013

20 things you never knew...

20 things you never knew about me :)

1. I don't like peanut butter.
 
2. I'm abit OCD when it comes to using anti bacterial wipes in public places/facilities.
 
3. I don't like driving in cities.
 
4. I have a 5 month old nephew called Cayden.
 
5. My boyfriend is obssessed with modified cars.
 
6.I love vintage films.
 
7. I've met Lady Gaga, Fred Dibnah,Nigella Lawson,Ferne Cotton and most of the Animal Surfing Team.
 
8. I spend mostly all my summer in the sea.
 
9. I hate being ignored.
 
10. I love studying.
 
11. I love black
 
12. I'm british
 
13. I'm a very ambitious person.
 
14. Miranda hart is one of my inspirations.
 
15.Most of my daily inspirational quotes are sourced from Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.
 
16.I'm a huge fan of the 1940's.
 
17. To me, the 1940's and 1980's were the best eras.
 
18.My favourite film is Waynes world
 
19. I love heels more than food.
 
20.My favourite food being dairy milk chocolate
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment