Thursday 11 April 2013

Scrubbing up!


Holla!,

So I should probably start with an apology considering I haven't done a post in a loong time...my reasons for this are family and relationship/working commitments that I've been pretty tied up in recently, however I thought I'd drop in with a spanking new post about my favourite scrubber.....yes I went there!.

I simply cannot promote this enough, although probably a little pricey it's worth the money in my purse, shea butter....hmm...I thought...hastily grabbing the nearest one..needless to say I was exactly impressed when I got in the car...until I opened the lid.......dun dun duuuuun!

It..is simply beautiful, the actual scrub itself looks abit uninviting though, but it left my skin whining for more, ladies and gentlemen it is simple sex to the skin!
Alot of scrubs I've reviewed are usually real harsh, or feel nice on the skin yet do a cr*p job, but this one does nearly everything it says on the tin, I say nearly...if you're not the biggest fan of gloopy mixtures then this probably won't be your cup of tea but for the most part it smells divine and does a great job on my skin, to get the best advantage it's probably worth using about once a week, but it does a brilliant job of becoming my alarm clock wakeup in the shower most mornings!.

If you fancy a nibble of this lovely stuff you can find it here-..http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-The-Breakfast-Scrub™-Body-Exfoliator-300ml_1114195/

No comments:

Post a Comment