Saturday 27 April 2013

Everyday Products : Hair, Makeup etc ♥


Hollaa!,

So recently I've had a few spiffing requests on my everyday products and whatnot, and since being asked I've just been putting it off and putting it off until TODAY ...which is great news on the motivation front....kinda.

I can't say I'm the most pristine 'do the same thing everyday' person...purely because I might wake up one day and just feel lazy, or on the other hand I could be running off everywhere..but most day's/evening's I'm lucky enough to be able to sit down or snuggle in with Matt and some pamper treats..

Hair : Since its nearly summer I've been abit 'Waddup!' on the highlights front....being a hairstylist myself...I can proudly say my hair has always and more recently been in great condition, after twiddledumming it down to the salon I persisted with a fullhead of highlights and decided my 'summer style' would be long and blonde ..every morning I'm always sure to rinse it through with a toner, followed by morrocan oil shampoo/conditioner, and then it get's to dry naturally' with a bit of texturizing spray spritzed in for the day...lucky thing..


Nails : I've never been one to bite my nails but they've always been rather weak so its been all fronts with the nail strengthner these past few months...right now they're looking long and mighty fine. I've managed to keep them regularly moisturised and filed correctly..always using a base/topcoat, chucking on some NYC SPEEDDRY' and then buffing around with a spot of vaseline to keep them cuticles looking spendid.

Face : ahhh what a joke...nahh I kid I kid...because of coming off some medication recently my face has seen a sorry state, but luck definately decided to aim my way these past few weeks and my fellow breakouts have nearly cleaned up their act and left my face feeling rather 'refreshed'..I don't normally like to wear alot of makeup but this weeks 'facial fiasco' has been 'abit of mascara, blusher,brow's filled in, and a smear of vaseline on the lips and underneath my eyes... ahh vaseline has it's many uses !can't go wrong!.

No comments:

Post a Comment