Wednesday 29 August 2012

A day out! : Boardmasters and Bodmin :]






So I know I havent blogged in a while, being that I've been immensely busy with tour and other relevent shingles I thought I may take a wee second to update on the usual current state of life which recently has been pretty fabadillo if you ask me!

Apart from the obvious lack of summer this August, I took the time out to spend a day with my brother at the Newquay Boardmasters Festival, followed by a galivant around bodmin and the latter. For those who haven't been, Boardmasters is basically a beach festival consisting of Surfing,Skateboarding and Bmx and such, there's also a music festival and fairground which are both split into two,although probably not your cup of tea if your not keen on large crowds or boardsports.
This year thanks to promotions we were lucky enough to have a meet and greet with the Animal' Clothing brand's Professional Surfing team as well as the O'neil' brands. They're a real jolly bunch of people with the curly blonde locks and orange skin if you like that sort of chap!.

So after a cupplaa autographs and a starbucks pitstop, we galivanted down to bodmin,and had a diddle souvenior shop around the town centre,visited the famous jail 'a clink with a drink'  a tremendous amount of stairs,knooks and crankies and ended the day with lunch at Chapel an Gansblydhen a gorgeous converted chapel on the edge of town,which was quite ironic! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment