Tuesday 11 December 2012

VIBRANT VIEWS: MAC glitter pallet!




Halloo!

So I  decided to treat myself to an early christmas present ( rather naughty I know!) a fair while ago, and as diamonds are a girl's best friend I chose to spend my earnings on a rather sparkly contraption I encountered tucked away on a shelf from jollies, in bath.

I don't often spend alot of money on makeup, but since I preferred to wear this on stage or at other events I concluded it would be a good buy. Anyway on with the deeets!

Mac for me is my favourite makeup brand, mainly because its a good consistent quality at a fair price. Afar from piling layers and layers of less expensive eyeshadows, you can pretty much get away with just 1 or 2 coats of this lovely stuff!, with a gorgeous,creamy consistency its easily blended and looks great on its own or blended with another colour, I found the problem with most other sparkle shadows was when applied, the colour would escape down onto my cheeks kinda tinkerbelles'que (get it?!? haha yeah..) but the jolly wonders at mac have given this a creamy texture so its not so easily transferred to your cheeks!

I really cannot fault this eyeshadow, for the price, its definately worth the money and if you're after that christmas class or pin-up sparkle I highly reccomend!

No comments:

Post a Comment