Tuesday 1 January 2013

VIBRANT VIEWS : PRIMARK CREAM CABLE JUMPER




Hai there!,

Just thought I'd pop by with a quick sneaky review of one of  primark's rather snazzy jumpers!, Being a huge fan of the ole' geeky' jumper I decided to test primark's quality to the limit, at £14 , a decent price and jumper for your pennies. It could probably be worn on its own or with a top/west underneath, (I preferred the comfort of the top) as the material gets abit itchy after a while.

Being a traditional pattern, and colour its pretty much a 'safe piece' so you could wear it with pretty much anything, I think it looks pretty good with black or patterned leggings, although I went abit haywire and wore it with cleartights, denim shorts and brogues?...bad..
Pictured (a rather ancient photo may I add!) I had to roll the sleeves up to avoid them hanging down to my ankles,I bought a size 10 for comfort but if you have a petite frame like myself a size 8 is probably a better fitting, it looks fab on any size too so if you're a curvy girl don't be afraid to try it out!.

Overall its a relatively smashing investment if you're a jumper fan like me!, the material could probably be a little thicker, but for the price its great quality for the money , probably costing less than a topshop tshirt!



No comments:

Post a Comment