Saturday 2 February 2013

General Life...Saturday Summary






Think I'll warm up my blog with a heartwarming gesture of smiles, because lazy me doesn't seem to do it with 
the others! Anyhoo on with the show! I suggest you flick the switch on that kettle of yours and pop you're spectacles on, I'll now welcome to the crazy, almost maniac life of Vibrant Duchess.

On my weekly browse I've come across alot of bloggers following this ' someday summary ' never have I read or seen before the crazy normal lives which most of the lovely chillies on here live by, So I thought I'd gabble on with my own Summary, Y'know just to fill in with the crowd'.

♥ My relationship with my Dad has improved alot over the past weekend, we've had quite a turbulent relationship over the past year and drifted apart alot, however recently we've become alot closer and reunited with the things we have in common.
♥ On the other hand I'm rather sad to say things between myself and Matt have taken a rocky edge this week, we've been through alot these past few months, and have spent the time working on our differences, alot of today was spent apart to think about things, who knows what time will bring.
♥ I've managed to rediscovered my love for music, I havent had alot of time to just sit and engulf myself in different genres.
♥ I've been drinking waay too much cranberry juice, in fact I just can't get enough of it.
♥ My nephew Cayden managed his first smile today, the little things he does send a huge amount of positivity  towards my mood.
♥ Due to my being glum, I' decided enough was enough and I was going straight to the hairdressers to treat myself for a much needed appointment...my mop has resembled a rather disheveled birds nest recently...although I'm not on stage this season, one cannot possibly be a showgirl with a rank mop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment