Sunday 10 March 2013

A bad day in Willoo Land! Goodbye Harry!





Hollaa!,

Those who review my blog regularly will be interigued to read this particular post relating to my beloved wonderful cat 'Harry'..

After 11 and a half long but wonderful years of his life, This morning,Harry began having fits, only to sadly  pass away this afternoon after having a heart attack, he spent his final moments being surrounded by family and love, ....this will explain my rather sudden decrease in blogposts, because as you can imagine this is quite an upsetting time for me and a few members of my family.

You'll always get people out there who think ' pft..but its just a cat? ' but these tiny little feline beings can have rather a huge impact on a person's life, overtime you grow to form such a bond with them its almost 'mother like'..

However, on a more positive note, I am really glad I rescued him from the shivering poor state he was in as a kitten at the rescue centre and grew into the wonderful and affectionate cat he was!, he will now be buried with a little named headstone within a family member's garden, and will be remembered for years to come!.

RIP Harry, gone but never forgotten ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment