Monday 18 March 2013

Avon Makeup l Lipsticks




 There may not be a vast array to choose from, but what they do have, is of excellent value for money, and spot on in my book. But when an Avon book was dropped through my letterbox on a dreary monday morning it  came along  at the right time, and injected a bit of excitement back into my makeup draw, without myself having to break the bank.

I'm going to do a series of blog posts on the different items from my own Makeup range, but first up, is my most billionth favourite, the lipsticks.

When most of my favourite makup companies suckered up the price of their lipsticks to £13.50, I knew it was probably time to find a new less pricey one, as when it comes to  lipsticks I can't help myself but couldn't carry on buying them at £13.50 a shot. Avon lipsticks are simply perfect, I can barely fault them. Sophisticated yet simple and sturdy packaging made of good quality plastic, rounded with flat top and bottom, so its easy to store standing upright. They have names. Yep! a tad bit wierd, when blogging about lipstick, but without them they have no personality, instead they seem mass produced, they almost lack in personality... They have great pigmentation and a strong bold colour also have great staying power,without drying you're lips out, And the best thing? £2.50 to £5.00 a shot..fabulous and worth every penny!


No comments:

Post a Comment